|Real time chess
In contrast to correspondence chess, Real time chess requires both players to be online and to present at the board. In this part of the site you will see your opponent moves in real-time and you both commit to a time frame limit up to 90 min game.. If you wish to play Real time chess, sign up with Chesshere.com -
For Free registration Click here
- My chess Game setting
- Table of realtime chess invitations
- New chess Board
- Table of online chess players
- Table of chess games
- realtime chess Chat room
|My chess Game setting
||This component makes it possible for me to choose the characteristics of the chess game that I'm interested in creating such as:
- Type of chess game: rated/unrated
- Time of chess game – you have the option of creating chess games that will last 1/3/5/10/15/30/60/90 minutes
- The color of your chess set and your opponent's set can be black/white or randomly chosen by the system
- Rating of the chess opponent you are interesting in playing against
|Table of real time chess invitations
||This table centralizes the invitations that you have created and sends them to those you are interested in playing against. There are two kinds of invitations:
- Private chess games invitations – the private invitation lets you invite a specific online player by clicking on the challenge beside the name of the player. Otherwise you can be invited by another player when the private area is clicked upon.
- Public chess games invitations – When you send a public invitation everyone is invited to play with me, or anyone else can invite me to play along with everyone else. As soon as someone accepts this type of invitation, the invitation is cancelled and the area is seen as public.
- The way a chess invitation is accepted or rejected – It is possible to cancel a chess invitation made to you by clicking on reject. A chess invitation that you have posted is cancelled by clicking cancel. If you wish to accept an invitation and start to play then you must press play and immediately a new window will open with a fresh game.
|New chess Board
||The new chess Board Features:
- If you are the chess inviter:
- after your opponent press the play button for your invitation a new window will open automatically with the new board
- you will have to wait for your opponent pressing the Start Game button!
- After you opponent press the Start Game button the game will start only after your first move! If you have been invited:
- After accepting your opponent invitation you will be asked to press the Start Game button to start playing
- once the " star" button has been pressed and your opponent has moved the clock will start
- Messaging - Up the page you can see the text box for messaging – it will helps you to get the status of situations during the game
- chess board Preferences - By clicking on the preferences button you can choose your preferences for the board – size/color and etc
- Important issues:
- If you have internet explorer 6 and you are changing the windows size manually then you will have to press the board preferences size to get your pieces again
- If you are closing the chess board during the chess game – you will lose the game (you have few seconds to return back the game without losing)
- You allow to play only one game in a time
|Table of online chess players
||This table centralizes all of the players that are online at a given time. You can invite specific players by pressing on challenge to the side of the player's name. Also, this table shows the status of specific players:
- Playing: the player is engaged in a game and cannot be disturbed
- Challenge: the player is available to be invited for a game
|Table of chess games
||This table will centralize all of the games being played at the moment and will enable you to watch the games as spectators.
|realtime chess Chat room
||Through the chat room you can carry on conversations with the online players in real-time
|Important: additional limitations and comments about the game
- After starting a chess game, all invitations will be cancelled. and all the invitations that you have sent out will be erased.
- At this point, only one game can be played.
Later on a number of games will be enabled for premium players, along with other options for advanced players.
- If you have closed a chess game in the midst of a game, it will be considered a forfeited game.
- It is necessary to wait for a number of seconds until a chess board opens.