- Challenges Settings
- Chess Games Open Challenges
- Chess Board
- Table of online chess players
- Active Chess Games
- realtime chess Chat room
|FAQ -click here
||This component makes it possible for you to choose the characteristics of the chess game that you interested in creating such as:
- Type of chess game: rated/unrated
- Time of chess game – you have the option of creating chess games that will last 1/3/5/10/15/30/60/90 minutes
- The color of your chess set and your opponent's set can be black/white or randomly chosen by the system
- Rating of the chess opponent you are interesting in playing against
|Chess Games Open Challenges
||This table centralizes the invitations that you have created and sends them to those you are interested in playing against. There are two kinds of invitations:
- Private chess games invitations – the private invitation lets you invite a specific online player by clicking on the challenge beside the name of the player. Otherwise you can be invited by another player when the private area is clicked on.
- Public chess games invitations – When you send a public invitation everyone is invited to play with you, or anyone else can invite you to play along with them. As soon as someone accepts this type of invitation, the invitation is cancelled and the area is seen as public.
- The way a chess invitation is accepted or rejected – It is possible to cancel a chess invitation made to you by clicking on "Reject." A chess invitation that you have posted is cancelled by clicking "Cancel." If you wish to accept an invitation and start to play then you must press "Play" and immediately a new window will open with a fresh game.
|New chess Board
||The new chess Board Features:
If you are the chess inviter:
- after your opponent presses the play button for your invitation, a new window will open automatically with the new board
- you will have to wait for your opponent to press the Start Game button!
- After your opponent presses the Start Game button the game will start after your first move! If you have been invited:
- After accepting your opponent's invitation you will be asked to press the Start Game button to start playing
- once the " star" button has been pressed and your opponent has moved the clock will start
- Messaging - On the board page you can see the text box for messaging – it helps you to get the status of situations during the game
- Chess board Preferences - By clicking on the preferences button you can choose your preferences for the board – size/color and etc
- Important issues:
- If you have internet explorer 6 and you are changing the windows size manually then you will have to press the board preferences size to get your pieces again
- If you are closing the chess board during the chess game – you will lose the game (you have few seconds to return back the game without losing)
- You are allowed to play only one game at a time
|Table of online chess players
||This table centralizes all of the players that are online at a given time. You can invite specific players by pressing on "challenge" to the side of the player's name. Also, this table shows the status of specific players:
- Playing: the player is engaged in a game and cannot be disturbed
- Challenge: the player is available to be invited for a game
|Active Chess Games
||This table centralizes all of the games being played at the moment and will enable you to watch the games as spectators.
|Realtime chess Chat room
||Through the chat room you can carry on conversations with the online players in real-time
|Important: additional limitations and comments about the game
- After starting a chess game, all invitations will be cancelled. and all the invitations that you have sent out will be erased.
- At this point, only one game can be played.
Later on a number of games will be enabled for premium players, along with other options for advanced players.
- If you have closed a chess game in the midst of a game, it will be considered a forfeited game.
- It is necessary to wait for a number of seconds until a chess board opens.